Labisia Sp. Riau 'Fishbone'
1. The photo is just an example, you will get a random plant, size and shape as in the photo (more leaves or less). Of course we will choose the best plants for you, healthy plants are our priority
2. The size of the plant can be larger or smaller depending on the available stock.
3. Plant stock can suddenly be empty.
4. For WHOLESALE PRICE please contact us via email, IG or whatsapp.
5.We advise you to attach an import permit to us if you have one.
6. Please read and understand about this store's terms & conditions before you buy.
Overview of the Labisia Sp. Riau 'Fishbone'
Labisia sp. Riau 'Fishbone' is a species of Labisia genus - a small woody plant with upward pointing leaves native to Southeast Asia, particularly Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam where it grows in the lowland and mountain forests.
This striking plant is called Labisia sp. Riau 'Fishbone' - due to the leaf pattern resembling fish skeleton.
Species: Labisia riau
Plant Family: Primulaceae
Origin: Riau province of Indonesia