Return & Refund Policy
1. If there are damaged plants upon arrival in the destination country, our top priority is to resend for replacement of damaged plants, in accordance with the terms and conditions. We provide plants for free on condition that the shipping costs are borne by the customer. This is because damage in shipping is part of the risk of buying live plants.
2. Must include clear videos and photos when opening the package as evidence. Also please take a picture of your Phytosanitary certificate on the box.
3. Refund only applies to plants whose condition is completely damaged (leaves, stems and roots). If it's just leaves, we won't return the plants. Because it is a shipping risk and is a normal case.
4. Refund a maximum of 50% of the total plant order excluding Phytosanitary certificate fees and shipping costs.
5. Customers do not curse and reproach on social media. If this is done, the refund process will be more difficult and maybe we will not refund.