1. Order process usually takes 1-2 weeks, now it's 2-3 weeks (starting from submitting export documents - laboratory examination - packing process - phytosanitary - shipping process).
2. Estimated normal delivery time takes 4 to 7 days to arrive at the destination.
3. Regulations that apply in Indonesia for exporters are required to submit export permit documents which are a prerequisite for the issuance of Phytosanitary certificates, so customers must wait for export permits to be issued.
4. Each order will go through a laboratory test process by the Indonesian Plant Quarantine Agency. So the customer has to wait until the checking process is complete. If, the lab results show positive then we have to repeat the laboratory test process from the beginning. For this stage sometimes it will take longer.
5. Seller is responsible for inspection in Indonesia. However, once the package is shipped, all inspections in the destination country are the responsibility of the buyer or customer.
6. All forms of tax invoices and inspection fees in the destination country are the responsibility of the buyer/customer, therefore before placing an order, please check the applicable regulations in the destination country.
7. The buyer/customer must provide shipping instructions to comply with the regulations of the destination country. If you don't give instructions then the seller will use the usual standard and the buyer/customer has no right to sue if a problem occurs.
8. Order delivery capacity 80-100 packages per week.
The seller provides a Phytosanitary certificate for $30 and is added automatically at check out;
9. All problems including PayPal claims will be resolved by mutual agreement and deliberation
10. There may be damage or decay during the delivery of plants and this is a risk that must be known and borne by every buyer/customer.
However, if there is total damage or spoilage of the order during the shipping process due to misplacement during transit by the courier or improper treatment, we offer two options.
- Sending back all plants that are totally damaged with shipping costs borne by the buyer/customer. And this is only done once. If there is further damage after re-shipping, then it is no longer our responsibility.
- Refund a maximum of 50% of the total plant order excluding Phytosanitary certificate fees and shipping costs.
11. We suggest that shipping is safer, the buyer must attach an import permit from any country of destination and regardless of the number of plants you order. However, for purchases of more than 12 pcs plants MUST include an import permit.
12. If a problem is found because the import business license is not fulfilled by the buyer, it is entirely the responsibility of the buyer.
13. There is no minimum order limit.
14. The importer must obtain the necessary permits prior to commencement and include such permits with the shipment.