1. The photo is just an example, you will get a random plant, size and shape as in the photo (more leaves or less). Of course we will choose the best plants for you, healthy plants are our priority
2. The size of the plant can be larger or smaller depending on the available stock.
3. Plant stock can suddenly be empty.
4. For WHOLESALE PRICE please contact us via email, IG or whatsapp.
5.We advise you to attach an import permit to us if you have one.
6. Please read and understand about this store's terms & conditions before you buy.
(not included): Angiosperms
(not included): Monocot
Genus: Philodendron Schott
Species: Philodendron sp.
Philodendron Moonlight requires moderate to large amounts of water and can grow in a moist substrate. This plant has lance-shaped leaves arranged in a tight bunch. Its growth is relatively slow. Philodendron Moonlight is a perennial shrub with soft stems that grows in clumps. This plant grows upright, does not creep or spread on the soil surface.
The leaves of Philodendron Moonlight are broad, lance-shaped with a light yellow or yellowish green color. as the plant matures, the leaves will be a darker yellow-green and the leaves at the very bottom of the plant will be a pale green. Philodendron Moonlight exposed to the sun is too hot, the leaves will turn yellowish white or turn brown.
This plant is an evergreen plant. Plant height is about 30-60 cm. Philodendrom Moonlight flowers are white or pink. This plant likes the intensity of partial (half) sunlight or in the shade or morning sun. Philodendron Monnlight likes a moist, well-drained environment and needs plenty of water.