Caladium Lindenii - Xanthosoma
1. The photo is just an example, you will get a random plant, size and shape as in the photo (more leaves or less). Of course we will choose the best plants for you, healthy plants are our priority
2. The size of the plant can be larger or smaller depending on the available stock.
3. Plant stock can suddenly be empty.
4. For WHOLESALE PRICE please contact us via email, IG or whatsapp.
5.We advise you to attach an import permit to us if you have one.
6. Please read and understand about this store's terms & conditions before you buy.
xanthosoma (Caladium lindenii) is a rare tropical plant from Colombia. It features large, arrow-shaped green leaves dramatically highlighted with eye-catching creamy-white veins. It's sure to stand out from your other indoor plants, even variegated varieties.
As it matures, xanthosoma grows 2 to 3 feet tall, making it a remarkable floor plant for warm, bright spots. Mature leaves can be more than 15 inches long! When younger, it's an ideal specimen for bright desks and tabletops.
Tip: If you have a sunny window but it's too much direct sun, filter the light through a sheer curtain.
Outdoors, xanthosoma can be grown in a shaded spot.
Take care not to overwater your xanthosoma. If it stays wet for extended periods, especially in short winter days, the roots will suffocate, die, and rot. When well watered, the foliage tends to stand upright. As it gets thirsty, the leaves tend to take on a droopy appearance.
In areas with dry indoor air, you can provide more humidity by growing it in a large terrarium, grouping other houseplants around your xanthosoma, placing a small humidifier nearby, or growing it over a large pebble tray.
Tip: Misting isn't all that helpful for raising humidity as it provides only a short-term boost.
Tip: Never apply more fertilizer than the packaging instructions recommend. Too much fertilizer can burn plant roots, causing leaves to die.
Xanthosoma is grown for ornamental use only and is not intended for human or animal consumption. We advise keeping it out of reach of children or pets that may ingest it.